Pheonix Flash Pheonix Flash

Garbage.

Make something decent or make nothing at all. Preferably the latter considering your taste in humour.

Misfit-Animations responds:

Hey I find nothing with my taste of humour or the taste of humours of others, you dont like it? Oh well then don't watch it.

$500,000,000.oo $500,000,000.oo

Hmmm.

That was okay, kinda pointless. And the music was gay. Really gay. Next time, try and improve beyond dancing lines and pick a decent soundtrack.

Ying-yong responds:

If you honestly think The Offspring is better than Scatman John, you have issues.

Metal Koopa Metal Koopa

Tedious.

Wow, another sprite flash, how tedious. A nice idea about joining the Mario and Sonic universes collaboratively, although I doubt it's your original idea. Also whitespace visible at the very sudden conclusion.

Generally I suggest you learn something about actual animation not involving sprites. Oh, and also music that doesn't suck.

The Missing The Missing

Yeah...that totally makes sense...

I don't really get what this is meant to be? Is it meant to be a trailer for a series? Because if it was, it really didn't entice me. Painfully cliche.

A Half-Life Parody A Half-Life Parody

That was just dumb.

That was just stupid. I'll bet kids under 12 will find this hillarious, but that really was just a waste of my time.